The apple fritters presented in this article are vegan, gluten-free, and healthy! They have a crunchy outer crust, soft inner core, and a sweet taste. What else can you look for? Go the kitchen right away and swap the fritters which are packed with sugar, nasty oils and gluten with this recipe.
Apple Fritters Ingredients:
- ¾ cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 and ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Egg replacer for one egg
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 and ½ tbsp milk of choice
- First, preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Pour coconut oil in a pan, so that you feel an inch of it. Heat over medium heat!
- While the oil is heating up, mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and the wet ones in a separate bowl.
- Combine the two mixtures until smooth. Fold in the apple are until they are covered with batter. Use a spatula for this!
- Drop the rounded or flattened fritter in the oil and fry for about three minutes or until browned.
- Drain them on a paper towel.
- Once all the fritters are fried and dried on a paper towel, put them in an oven-safe container and place in the over for about ten minutes.
- To make the glaze, grind the coconut sugar and arrowroot. Add the milk and mix well!
- Take the fritters out from the oven and dip each side of the fritter in the glaze
- Serve warm!
The fiber content in apples combines with other nutrients to enhance the health benefits of this fruit. For instance, it lowers blood fat levels, which in turn helps prevent heart disease. According to a recent research, the soluble fiber combined with the pectin in apples is the one responsible for this effect.
Multiple studies have demonstrated that apples` benefit begin in the digestive tract. It has been shown that apples change two strains of bacteria in the large intestines, which allows more fuel to be available to the large intestine for additional digestion.