The law does not require cosmetic products and ingredients, other than color additives, to have FDA approval before they go on the market, but there are laws and regulations that apply to cosmetics on the market in interstate commerce. Therefore, we recommend you to choose a natural solution for any skin problem.
The following natural skin care recipes are based on the amazing properties of lemons, and if practiced on a daily basis, everyone will notice the improvements soon!
Pure Lemon Juice
1. Squeeze some lemon, and pour the juice into a bowl
2. Soak a cotton ball in it, and apply it on the skin
3. Leave it for a few minutes to dry, and then rinse
4. Repeat this method 2 times a day for best results
Lemon and Egg White Mask
1. Mix one egg white and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
2. Separate the mixture into three parts
3. apply the first one on the face, leave it to dry, and apply the other one.
4. Leave the second layer to dry, and finally, apply the last part of the mask.
5. Wash it off with lukewarm water, and pat it dry with a towel
This method is very effective against acne and it makes the skin soft and smooth.
Scrub the face with a slice of lemon for a couple of minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water.