These delicious and super healthy tropical fruits aren’t just useful for energy boost – they can also prevent and treat many different health conditions. Bananas are loaded with healthy nutrients (protein, vitamins, minerals and low amounts of fat and sugar) and they can provide many health benefits.
You’ll never look at bananas the same way, when you are done reading this article. Don’t keep your bananas in the refrigerator, because they will turn black.
Here’s why you should consume bananas, rather than drinking pills:
- Bananas can help you fight depression, due to its high content of tryptophan, which will improve your mood and make you feel happy
- You can use bananas to get rid of warts. Here’s what you need to do – just cut a small piece of banana peel, and apply it on the affected area. Secure it with a bandage and leave it on for 10 minutes. You will be amazed by the results.
- Banana is also very useful for a hot day, or if you have a fever. Just eat a banana and you will feel much better.
- You can use the banana peels to relieve skin problems: itching and irritation of the skin. Just grab a banana peel and rub it on the affected area. Or, you can also use it to relieve insect bites.
- Bananas are loaded with antioxidants.
- It will help you regulate your blood sugar levels.
- It helps against nausea in the morning.
- Bananas are extremely useful in relieving gastritis.
- It’s loaded with Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C and Vitamin D.
- Bananas are highly recommended for people who suffer from hypertension.
- Some people call this fruit – “the fruit of joy”, because it keeps away the evil spirits.
- Banana contains high amounts of potassium, which makes it a very useful ingredient against hair loss.
- You can also use banana to improve your memory and concentration. So, you should definitely eat a banana before a class or a test.
- This is the only fruit you can eat, without cooking and don’t have any risk of developing stomach ulcers.
- It’s good for the bones.
- It will help you cleanse your body from all harmful toxins.
- As we said, it contains high amounts of potassium, which makes it very useful in relieving muscle cramps during workouts.
- It replenishes the calcium, lost through urine.
- It helps against anemia.
- Bananas stimulate the muscle growth and stimulates the brain cells – due to its high potassium content.